Activities in His Passion Her Temptation
I’m very excited about my new release, His Passion, Her Temptation, which is the fourth book in the Dominating BDSM Billionaires Series. His Need, Her Desire (Book 1) is currently free at most online retailers. His Desire, Her Surrender (Book 2) hit bestseller lists in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. Her Wish, His Command (Book 3) released in June.
Today, I thought I’d highlight some of the activities my characters enjoy in His Passion, Her Temptation.
1. Coffee and Pastries at French Café – New York City is chock full of wonderful little restaurants. Many of them offer great food and interesting ambience. The café where Ben and Monica enjoy their first “date” has both.
2. Pizza Slice and Soda – If you’ve ever been to New York City, you know there is a pizza joint on every corner claiming to be THE famous, original Ray’s Pizzeria. Of course, they can’t all be, but you can get an inexpensive and tasty meal.
3. Off Off Broadway Theatre – The Canal Street Arts Workshop is a fictional theatre, as is the modern interpretation of As You Like It. However, off Broadway theatre is a proving ground for shows that sometimes do move to Broadway theatres. In addition, the low costs put the entertainment in reach of the masses.
4. Trip to Hawaii – Monica spends her time on Oahu, so she doesn’t get to see any active volcanoes. However, she is content with her beach and ocean time.
5. Local Meal in Hawaii – What do I mean by a local meal? Well, there is always the local plate special, which in Hawaii consists of a meat entrée, two scoops of rice and a scoop of macaroni salad. Monica and her brother dine at an upscale place, so they get grilled mahi mahi, sweet bread and other tasty bites.
6. Stand-Up Paddleboarding – While in Hawaii, Monica and her brother, Marcus, try their hand at stand-up paddleboarding. The equipment consists of the board, usually somewhat bigger than a surfboard, a paddle and a life jacket. You can kneel or stand and, well, paddle around. Some people find it a bit easier than surfing and it’s becoming an increasingly popular activity.
7. Golfing – Ben and his father play a round of golf toward the end of the book. The scene has some humorous moments, as Ben’s father is a terrible cheat!
His Need, Her Desire (Book 1) is currently FREE at most retail outlets.
Granger Pharma executive Monica Granger is hiding her relationship from her family. She has to. Her lover is the son of her father’s biggest business rival. Ben Coron is more than Monica can resist; he’s everything she’s ever wanted—including dominant in bed.
But when Coron Health makes a play for Granger Pharma, Monica’s relationship—and her life—blow wide open. She loses her job, and her family rejects her. Someone’s stealing Granger’s vital trade secrets, and worse, Monica’s brother is dodging attempts on his life.
Their passion is too strong to keep Monica and Ben apart for long. They must thwart the takeover and heal the rift between their families. If they don’t, they’ll never trust one another enough to pursue the dominance and submission they both need.
His Passion, Her Temptation Excerpt
“So, do you want to eat now … or later?” Monica’s smile turned seductive.
“Well, I think I might need you first.” His hand reached to touch the silkiness of her hair.
“I agree. Food can wait.” Monica pulled his head down and kissed him, greedy to taste his lips.
Without breaking the kiss, Ben guided her out of the hallway into the living room.
Monica slipped her finger under the edge of his collar. “You know, it doesn’t seem fair that you get to call all the shots.”
“Oh? I call all the shots?” Ben’s hands roamed to her rear and squeezed.
“Yes … you decide when and how …” Monica licked the edge of his lip.
“One, that isn’t quite true, and two, I haven’t heard you complaining.” He gave her a playful pinch on the ass.
“Oh no, I’m not complaining.” Her hand moved to the front of his pants, cupping him.
“Then what?” His hands slid down to the back of her thighs.
“I thought it might be fun to … try a little something else.” She rubbed him through the fabric of his pants.
“What did you have in mind?” Ben swept his hands up her back and tangled his fingers in her hair.
Monica tilted her head back. “Do you recall that night before I left for Hawaii?”
“I do believe it is burned into my memory.”
“Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn’t be interesting to reverse things.” Monica observed his face for a reaction.
“Oh yes.” Her finger laid a trail down the front of his chest. “You,” she poked him gently, “would do as I say.”
“I see. Are you finding you have a dominant streak?” he teased.
“I’m not sure, but I have a desire to find out.” The thought of taking charge appealed to Monica, not all the time, but perhaps occasionally.
Ben smiled. “That sounds … enticing.”
“I hoped you’d think so.” Monica walked around him, patting his ass with her palm.
“How would you start?”
“I’d tell you to disrobe for my viewing pleasure.” Monica enjoyed looking at the hard planes of Ben’s body, so different from her own curves.
“Oh, yes.” Monica crossed the few steps to the seating area and settled herself into an upholstered chair.
Ben approached Monica and then turned his back toward her. He loosened his tie and pulled it free, tossing it over his shoulder in Monica’s direction before unbuttoning his shirt and letting the fabric fall to the floor. He turned slightly and caught her eye. Monica flushed under his wicked gaze.
His Passion, Her Temptation is available for preview and purchase at the following online retailers.
Coming soon to iTunes.
This month I’m part of the Insatiable Reads Book Tour, where the hottest authors in romance debut their sizzling new reads! We’re touring the web and awarding prizes the whole month of July.
To enter giveaways and meet the other writers, follow us at:
Enter to win a Kindle Fire and books from all the authors by clicking on the Rafflecopter code below:
Malia Mallory Biography
Malia Mallory lives in Hawaii with her husband and daughter. She’s been working with words since alphabet blocks rolled into her crib, not only writing her own work but copy editing and proofreading the work of others. She has loved to read about relationships since she first sneaked off with her mother’s Harlequin.
Malia Mallory is the best-selling author of The ABCs of Erotica series, which covers the erotic spectrum from BDSM to ménage and everything in between. More releases in the series are on the way. She has also released the Mia’s Cop Craving series and Santa’s Backdoor Baby. Malia’s books have hit the bestselling erotica lists at both Amazon and iTunes. Her books are available in electronic format at major retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, Sony, Diesel, Smashwords and AllRomance Books.
For a free copy of B is for Beach from The ABCs of Erotica, head to her website and sign up for the newsletter.
Connect with Malia Mallory